Who runs MMS?
A non-profit company called Hourglass is run by MVPs and ex-MVPs and volunteers who strive to put on an event which we think will offer attendees something small enough where attendees don't get lost in a crowd. Where you can actually find speaker and vendors and approach them with your questions. Where speakers are not rushed off the stage for the next speaker, but have plenty of Q&A time is left and discussions can continue freely. At MMS, you should plan to find:
- Sessions put on by the best and brightest who actually do this stuff in the real world
- Intimate sessions where you can actually interact with the presenter
- A price tag that represents a community focus
Who is attending the Midwest Management Summit?
The audience at MMS are primarily Microsoft customers and partners divided into the following groups:
- IT-professionals - Technical experts, influencers and implementers
- Microsoft MEMCM Partners
- Solution Architects and Testers
- Technical Managers
- Former Microsoft Management Summit Alumni
MMS 2023 at MOA will cap attendance at 750. That's not a gimmick. It's an insurance to make sure you're not lost in the crowd!