MMS 2019 Jazz Edition
At the historic Hotel Monteleone in the French Quarter of New Orleans
Jazz Edition was the 2nd edition of MMS in 2019. This edition ran just 3 days instead of 4 and was held in New Orleans instead of Minneapolis.
This slightly smaller MMS maintained most of the great things that makes MMS special:
- Sessions with 2 or more speakers
- Extremely long Q&A for every session
- Evening beer sessions where we take the last session easy after a long day
- Smaller rooms and overall size to make sure you can get your questions in
- Same great speakers from previous MMS events
Just a block from Bourbon and Canal Streets in New Orleans, the Historic Hotel Monteleone has provided luxury and historic accommodations for travelers to New Orleans since 1886! Located just 30 minutes from the airport and inside the famous French Quarter, this hotel has it all including the famous Carousel Bar. MMS bought out the entire event space at this hotel to make networking that much easier.
The official charity for MMS 2019 Jazz Edition was The National WWII Museum in New Orleans. MMS attendees donated cash, speakers raffled their jackets, and Donna Ryan raffled off some cross stitching.
Result? MMS Jazz donated $2500 do the museum!